Membership in the DJCC is only $125 annually.
We look forward to welcoming you into our organization and introducing you to some of Dallas’ finest young professionals!
Membership Perks Include:
- Meet and mingle with the best young professionals in Dallas
- Discounted tickets to DJCC’s signature events: TASTE: Wine Tasting, Christmas in July, and the Johnny Sides Rookie of the Year Gala
- Explore all of Dallas Uptown’s coolest bars and restaurants during our monthly happy hours
- Experience to add to your resume (Assist in planning one of our events or serve on a committee)
- Leadership opportunities (Chair a major event or serve on our Board of Directors)
- Volunteer opportunities with many diverse charities across Dallas
- Professional development via speakers and seminars at our quarterly membership meetings
- T-Shirt, newsletter, and member invitations to community events (product launch parties, philanthropic events, and festivals) throughout Dallas
- There are also other events that get planned throughout the year including the member Holiday party
- Also when you sign up and become a member of the DJCC you will be registered as JCI member. JCI is the national organization for the Junior Chamber of Commerce chapters. You can learn more about JCI USA here: https://jci.cc/usa
Why Join the Dallas Junior Chamber of Commerce?
The DJCC was founded in 1918, making us the longest running group for young professionals in the Dallas metroplex. (Second oldest Junior Chamber chapter in the world actually!) We focus on connecting people to other young professionals and to Dallas itself. Our members are up-and-coming young professionals between the ages of 21-41, and we can be found in every industry of the Dallas community. Our members join to better themselves personally, professionally, and socially.